Employee Benefits Information
Protection and Assurance for your Employees
Home Loan is built upon a tradition of integrity, industry leadership and excellence. We are committed to delivering tailored benefit solutions with thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional services and technology-based solutions that result in sustained customer and employee satisfaction. Through initiative and follow-through, we help our customers find answers, implement solutions and anticipate consequences.
Employee Benefit Services Offered by Home Loan Insurance
Home Loan Insurance has a reputation for excellence in the products and services we offer. We provide a full range of brokerage services including employee benefits, property and casualty, and financial and retirement products and services for 3,500+ businesses and individual clients.
In terms of employee benefits, Home Loan Insurance is able to offer a variety of medical plans, voluntary insurance products and other employee benefit plans for carriers and vendors across the United States. We specialize in evaluating, negotiating with and recommending insurers and providers to our clients, an we employ rigorous selection criteria and performance objectives when considering a vendor.
Your business is a multifaceted machine that requires protection at every level. The people who make your business go deserve the assurance that they are covered at all costs. At Home Loan Insurance, we understand that quality coverage options for your employees will ensure that your business attracts and maintains the best workers.
Our team will work hard for your leadership and management to discover the right benefit offering that fits your needs, but also will help it to be successful by participating in benefit fairs, open enrollment meetings and one on one appointments with employees. We help a company's employees to truly understand the benefit offerings and the advantages of each of the options being offered. Conveniently located in Downtown Grand Junction, and also available to travel across the state, we make it a priority to have a physical presence at meetings so that our partnership can be successful.
Which Benefits Are Typically Offered to Employees?
There are several types of insurance coverages available to provide your employees. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), most employers are required to offer health insurance to their employees. Outside of health insurance, coverage options you provide are up to the needs of your employees and business. The following are benefits typically offered:
- Group Health Insurance: Allows employers and employees to share premium costs, which significantly reduces an employee’s personal expense for their essential health insurance benefits.
- Dental Insurance: Offers coverage for everything from routine cleanings to more complicated oral surgeries and orthodontics.
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance: Can help provide the employee with income support following a disability that forces them off the job and causes a termination in their standard paycheck. It is different from workers’ compensation insurance because it will apply even when someone gets injured in a non-work-related accident.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Can help supplement these costs beyond what standard health insurance will pay if someone needs care in a nursing home, home health aide, adult day care services or other assistance related to disability or aging.
- Group Life Insurance: A group life insurance plan is a term plan that allows participating employees to enroll in guaranteed-issue coverage. Applicants won’t be denied enrollment just because they have a pre-existing condition that might make it hard to qualify otherwise.
- Vision Insurance: Helps individuals maintain healthier eyesight and catch developing problems before they can get worse by helping cover routine care.
- Business Life Insurance: Key person and buy-sell funding policies enable business partners and other company principals to insure themselves so that the business will receive their death benefit and therefore withstand the further ramifications of their loss.
- Hospital Indemnity Plans: This can help you cover costs that remain even after your standard health insurance pays for a loss (i.e., deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, ambulance fees).
The benefits package you decide to provide is unique to your business and needs. The package you decide to provide will also determine your costs and the fees your employees will pay each pay period for their benefits. To determine what is right for you, contact your agent.
How Much Do Employee Benefits Cost?
The cost of employee benefits will differ depending on which benefits you offer, employee numbers, employees’ health, and so on. The cost of benefits for your employees will also vary on the coverage they opt in for and will typically be taken out in payroll. To receive a quote on your coverage, contact an agent at Home Loan Insurance.
Learn More About Employee Benefits
Employee benefits can be complex, so it’s important that you discuss your options with an agent. To get started providing coverage to your employees, contact your Home Loan Insurance agent to get more information and to get started.